Landscape Maintenance Manager/ Operations manager
Do you have a passion for creating deeper purpose in the landscape industry? How about strong leadership abilities, excellent client service skills, and ambition for growing teams and above par communication skills? If this is you the Hardeman Landscape family would like to talk to you.
Hardeman Landscape is about more than pretty lawns. We’re a forward-thinking landscape design/build company that has 30 years of experience in the business but is also striving to bring a fresh perspective to the green industry, focused on quality, integrity and commitment.
We’re in need of an experienced and energetic individual to come aboard as our Landscape Maintenance/ Operations Manager. As our Landscape Maintenance/ Operations Manager, you will work with Hardeman Team members to deliver on company promises and ensure your clients are wowed by our service. You understand the value of training & developing your team. You will be able to identify areas of improvement and address as needed, you will be empowered to be creative and tactful on all aspects of your assignment.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes educational training and career advancement opportunities as well as a company vehicle.
Compensation is dependent on experience and proven results.
Other positions incl:
licensed Pest Control Operator
Must have 10+ yrs of horticulture experience
Must have 3 verifiable industry reference
Bi-lingual is a positive
Can do attitude is A MUST!!!
Send all resumes to:
CAD ASSISTANT/ESTIMATOR/ENTRY LEVEL DESIGNER
Hardeman Landscape Nursery, Inc., Tampa’s premier landscape design-build company since 1985, is in search of qualified candidates for intern or full-time positions in its sales/design division. We regularly design and build custom award-winning outdoor environments for commercial and high-end residential customers looking for stellar design, impeccable execution and end results nothing short of “WOW!”
We expect to attract applicants from a broad spectrum of experience levels so we can find individuals who are the best fit professionally and have a willingness to learn and collaborate in a team environment. Those looking for summer or part-time positions are encouraged to apply early.
If you have an interest in seeing exciting outdoor environments from concept to completion, we are interested in you.
ESSENTIAL candidate skills:
- Computer savvy with MS Office products, especially Word and Excel.
- Ability to see an assignment through to the end, despite obstacles and challenges
- Self-directed, self-accountable, and self-organizing
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Any familiarity with the construction industry, inside or out
- Ability to jump tall buildings in a single bound (or has a sense of humor)
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
IDEAL candidate skills:
- CAD experience in AutoCad, Land FX and/or Structural Studios Pool Studio or VizTerra
- Performs accurate, methodical and expedient plan take-offs and estimates
- Familiarity of municipal and county zoning/building codes and the permitting process
- Excellent writing and speaking skills
- Web-site and social media maverick
- Architectural and/or interior design experience and ability to converse with the trades
- Excellent customer relations skills with the ability to isolate and define wishes and wants
- Ability to identify potential conflicts in the design-build process
A letter explaining your interest and how you could contribute to a thriving organization, along with a brief resume, is expected. Perusing our website www.Hardemanlandscape.com will give you a snapshot of who we are. Should you have a design background, forward your best three examples of your work to us with a one-paragraph description of each keyed to the work or on over-laid on the file. We are primarily interested in the design problem and why/how you chose to solve it.
All submissions should be clearly identified with your name. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered, please reply on or before May 1st. No phone calls please.
We are committed to a diverse workforce and welcome applicants from all walks of life.